Thanks for listening to the third episode of Process! This is our launch day, and this is the third and last episode I'll be releasing today. The next one is coming up on Friday!
In this episode
Listen on iTunes or below:
My guest on this episode is David Cain. Through his blog, Raptitude, David reaches readers on the topics of mindfulness, his personal experiments in improving his life, and more. During our conversation, we cover:
- How un-zen his creative process can be at times
- His creative schedule, in depth
- An accidental negative visualization he experiences, which leads to happier results
- Batching tasks he doesn't enjoy
- The importance of having a "business mind" to allow for more creative time
- Balancing serving others versus serving himself
Here's my favorite quote from our conversation:
"You can't disaster-proof everything, but you can read as much as you can and be as prepared as you can be."
Throughout our conversation, we mention different sites and events which I'm linking to below:
- An excerpt from David's article in New Escapologist
Thanks for listening! And a huge thanks to David Cain for joining me on this episode #003 of Process. :-)
If you enjoyed this episode and Process as a whole, I'd love if you could leave a review on iTunes! Just click the button below:
PS. Next episode coming on Friday! Stay tuned...