Welcome back to another episode of Process!
This is episode #5 of our podcast, and I'm so excited to share it with you. There are a few reasons why this episode is special:
- My guest is Aldo Aguirre, a new friend of mine and someone I love talking to.
- Aldo is not currently an entrepreneur. Everyone I've talked to up to this point has been an entrepreneur, but Aldo is doing his creative thang from with an organization.
Before I reveal any more, let's get to it...
In this episode
Listen on iTunes or below:
Like I mentioned, my guest on this episode is Aldo Aguirre. He's the LATAM Director of Techstars Community Programs. If you haven't heard of Techstars (or Startup Weekend), Aldo will tell us all about how why it's an awesome place to work—and how he exercises his creativity within the organization, as an "intrapreneur". During our conversation, we cover:
- Being creative and not realizing it
- Is being funny the same as being creative?
- Creativity as a means to an end
- Teaching vs. serving vs. selfish goals
- Intentionality and setting expectations
Here's my favorite quote from our conversation:
"Whenever I had something that I really struggled with, it was either because I didn't set expectations ... or because I wasn't intentional about creating value."
Thanks for listening! And a huge thanks to Aldo for joining me on this episode #005 of Process.
If you enjoyed this episode of Process, I'd love if you could leave a review on iTunes! Just click the button below:
PS. Stay tuned for next week's episode with Adii Pienaar of Receiptful (and formerly WooThemes). That conversation blew my socks off, and I can't wait for you to hear it!