Thanks for tuning in to episode #009 of Process! Are you ready for the awesomeness about to ensue?! :-)
Let's get to it.
In this episode
Listen on iTunes or below:
My guest on this episode is Jason Zook, an entrepreneur daring enough to make a living wearing t-shirts, selling his last name, and most recently selling his entire future. During our conversation, we talk about:
- How he found a way to stop doing the one thing he hates: selling
- Coming up with the price on his latest project
- Why he chose to journal his creation process (including fears and doubts) on Medium
- Who he turns to for encouragement and overcoming fear
- Who he doesn't turn to for feedback
- What a regular day is like
- A book that's helped him embrace the low moments he faces
- Why he thinks struggles and lows are super important
Here's my favorite quote from our conversation:
"Your hurdles and unfortunate events and lows are pivotal moments that take you to success and achievement. "
Throughout our conversation, we mention different sites and events which I'm linking to below:
- Misfit Con, an awesome event in Fargo, North Dakota we've both attended (and where we met!)
- Ryan Holiday's book The Obstacle is The Way
Thanks for listening! And a huge thanks to Jason for joining me on this episode #009 of Process.
If you enjoyed this episode and Process as a whole, I'd love if you could leave a review on iTunes! Just click the button below: