A new week, a new episode of Process!
Are you ready?! Let's get to it...
In this episode
Listen on iTunes or below:
Aaron Gailmor is my guest on this episode #013 of Process.
Aaron and I met our first week of college in Boston in the fall of 2004. After graduation, though, we never kept in touch ... but Facebook, of course, kept me posted on his whereabouts. That's how I found out about his new company SuperEats, and I knew I had to invite him on Process to tell his story. You can hear more about this in the episode, but I'll give you a bit of backstory: Aaron left his corporate job in New York City to start a company that makes kale and chia chips to provide healthier snack options. Brave, am I right?
During our conversation, we cover:
- The family crisis motivated him to create his company
- How he formulated the recipe for his kale chip (despite not being a chef)
- Who he chose as a cofounder and why
- How he discovered the healthy snack niche
- What he did to overcome entrepreneurship's many learning curves
- His concerns for the future of SuperEats
Here's my favorite quote from our conversation:
"The little things are the big things happen."
I also loved this:
"Everything is stuff that you need to do, but it's all stuff you can teach yourself ... Teach yourself how to teach yourself everything and have the confidence that everything can be learned."
Thanks for listening. And a huge thanks to Aaron for being on this episode #013 of Process!