Coffee Break: Vulnerability + its role in our creativity 
In this episode
Listen on iTunes or below:
This episode of Process is a bit different. There is no guest on this episode—it's just me!
I'll be speaking mostly on creative vulnerability and its twisted sister: self-doubt.
During this episode, I cover:
- The butterflies you feel in your stomach when creating something new
- How a fear of judgement is at the root of much self-doubt
- Stories of failure from my past
- The big wins I've achieved by taking creative risks—changing lives
- "What will they think? What will they say?"
- My creative challenge for everyone listening—and for myself
A little snippet of what I shared:
"Remembering everything we're supposed to do each and every day every single moment is impossible! But you know what counts? That I try. And you know what counts even more? That I'm compassionate with myself as I try."
Because this episode was just me, the show notes are a little shorter.
- Gary Vaynerchuk's book Crush It! that got me into blogging, and later entrepreneurship
- Join me on Instagram where I'll be posting proof that I'm creating!
- The quote I share at the end of the episode:
“Give up on yourself. Begin taking action now, while being neurotic or imperfect, or a procrastinator, or unhealthy, or lazy, or any other label by which you inaccurately describe yourself. Go ahead and be the best imperfect person you can be and get started on those things you want to accomplish before you die.” - Shoma Morita
If you enjoyed this episode and Process as a whole, I'd love if you could leave a review on iTunes! Just click the button below:
Thanks for listening! Let me know if you enjoyed this episode #014 (of just me)?