Welcome back to another episode of Process!
Let's get to it!
In this episode
Listen below or check out the episode on iTunes:
This is episode #019 of Process. And guess what? It's just me on this episode!
This is a solo episode—and a very special one—where I share a behind the scenes look at the creative process behind my upcoming book Make. I talk about:
- Choosing Amazon over Gumroad
- How I almost messed up the book's landing page
- How much I'm writing and how often
- What Resistance feels like and how I'm dealing with it
- Who I'm writing the book for—which is a bit strange, I realize
- and more...
Hope you like it! And thanks for listening, of course.
- The landing page for my upcoming book Make
- CreateSpace: the service I used to publish a physical book on Amazon back in 2011
- Gumroad: the self-publishing service I've used in the past but won't be using ever again
- Steven Pressfield's book The War of Art which covers Resistance at length
If you enjoyed this episode and Process, I'd love if you could leave a review on iTunes! Click below:
By the way, next week I'll be back with a regular interview episode—and I get to talk to Victor Saad of Experience Institute! Super excited to share that with you.