Coffee Break: Behind the scenes of my own creative process 
Welcome back to another episode of Process!
Let's get to it!
In this episode
Listen below or check out the episode on iTunes:
This is episode #019 of Process. And guess what? It's just me on this episode!
This is a solo episode—and a very special one—where I share a behind the scenes look at the creative process behind my upcoming book Make. I talk about:
- Choosing Amazon over Gumroad
- How I almost messed up the book's landing page
- How much I'm writing and how often
- What Resistance feels like and how I'm dealing with it
- Who I'm writing the book for—which is a bit strange, I realize
- and more...
Hope you like it! And thanks for listening, of course.
- The landing page for my upcoming book Make
- CreateSpace: the service I used to publish a physical book on Amazon back in 2011
- Gumroad: the self-publishing service I've used in the past but won't be using ever again
- Steven Pressfield's book The War of Art which covers Resistance at length
If you enjoyed this episode and Process, I'd love if you could leave a review on iTunes! Click below:
By the way, next week I'll be back with a regular interview episode—and I get to talk to Victor Saad of Experience Institute! Super excited to share that with you.