This is episode #024 of Process, and it's a special one.
Lately, I've gotten great feedback on my solo posts where I give a behind-the-scenes look at my creative process and record all by myself, instead of interviewing someone else.
So I've decided to include more solo episodes on the podcast every few weeks. And this one is the first of 2016!
Let's get to it...
In this episode
Listen on iTunes or below:
During this episode, I cover:
- A quick read-through of this week's article on doubt
- An update on how I'm decreasing self-doubt in my creative life
- The truth about my upcoming book Make
- Being enough versus always striving for something more
Here's everything I mention throughout this episode:
- This week's article, "The revolutionary truth about self-doubt I didn't know until now"
- My upcoming book, Make
- Cal Newport's book, Deep Work
- A recent article, "I have no advice to give"
Oh, and next week on the podcast...
Next week, I'll be back with an interview with the legendary A.J. Leon, founder of Misfit. You've probably heard me mention Misfit on so many episodes of this podcast, so this interview is absolutely momentous.
Can't wait to share it with you next Friday. :-)