Welcome to Episode 27 of Process!
This is another solo episode where I discuss the ups and downs of my own creative process.
Most episodes of this podcast are interviews with the makers and creative people I admire, but all of you listeners have spoken! You want me to talk about my own projects and what it feels like to create them...
My wish is your command!
In this episode, I discuss:
- Why I'm going "pro" and what that means
- How I'm allocating my time to different projects
- The big branding change I've been looking forward to for months
- A progress update on my upcoming book
- Why I wrote a free email course called Mindfulness for Makers to promote the book
Listen to the episode:
Here are all the links to mentioned during the episode:
- Michelle Armas on episode #008 of this podcast
- Michelle Armas's blog post On the Other Side
- Make, more details on the book
- Content audit episode of the Smart Passive Income Podcast
- The quote I love and read at the end of the episode:
“Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so." ― Mary Jean Irion
Thanks for listening to episode #027! I'd love it if you could leave an honest review over on iTunes, so just click below to do that:
Until next week!
PS. Remember to head on over to MindfulnessforMakers.com to receive a totally free email series on why mindfulness matters to creatives and how to use it to help your creative process. :-)