Changing how we learn with John Lynn of Startup Institute 
Welcome to Episode 28 of Process!
My guest on this episode is John Lynn of Startup Institute. Our conversation is geared toward a topic dear to my heart: education. Which I know you're interested in—because if you weren't, you wouldn't be listening to podcasts!
John and the team at Startup Institute work hard to give people the skills, mindset, and network to find a job they love, doing work that matters. Essentially, it's a full-time eight-week program that takes place in Boston, Chicago and New York City, all focused on helping students find awesome jobs and help startups build awesome teams.
In this episode, we dive into:
- Why most startups fail
- The hardest part about building a business
- How his past projects influenced his current work at Startup Institute
- The bad habits we learn from our current education system
- How to learn all kinds of things to help serve your project better without having to become an expert at everything
- Why emotional intelligence is crucial to creating better
Listen to this episode
Thanks for listening to episode #028! I'd love it if you could leave an honest review over on iTunes, so just click below to do that:
Until next week!