Welcome to episode #029 of Process!
This episode is actually a very special one.
Last summer, I was invited to Panama to give a talk during the Central American Entrepreneurship Forum. Being there was an honor—and so much fun, too! I loved sharing my talk with the 300 people who attended plus everyone who watched the livestream online (including my family back home)!
But I haven't given that talk ever again.
Until this episode.
For the first time, I'm going to share the talk all over again—in English, of course! Recording this episode was fun because I got to revisit the talk I prepared almost a year ago. I'm now able to see so clearly how this particular experience in Panama planted the seeds for this podcast (which launched just one month later).
Some of the topics covered in this episode include:
- The downsides of entrepreneurship
- Why every entrepreneur needs a therapist
- My entrepreneurial story—including how I absolutely failed and ended up hating myself
- Why creativity and peace of mind are more important than "success"
- The difference between external and internal development
- How to avoid burnout and stress
- The ridiculousness of worry and how to avoid it
Listen to the episode
Here are all the links mentioned during the episode:
- Panama's Entrepreneurship Week, where I gave this talk for the first time back in July 2015
- Jose Bolaños over at Centro del Lider
Thanks for listening to episode #029! This talk is near and dear to my heart, so I hope you enjoyed it. If you have any comments or thoughts on it, hit me up on Twitter?
Also, if this episode resonated with you, I'd appreciate it so much if you could post an honest review over on iTunes. It would help me reach more people that may find these episodes valuable, too.
You can leave a review by clicking the button below:
I'm curious to hear what you'd like me to cover on next week's episode? Tweet me your suggestions. :-)