Welcome to episode #032 of Process!
I have a new podcast episode for you—and it's a special one because it's the LAST one for a few months. 😱
Not going to lie, I'm a little sad about it because I love recording the show ... BUT there's a very exciting reason behind this decision. Which I explain in depth during this episode, including:
- What I define as "making" (and an example from a good friend)
- Why I need to stop podcasting to make ONE thing
- How to better understand our creative energy
- The ONE question that focused my work
- More details on my next project
Listen to the episode
Also, if this episode resonated with you, I'd appreciate it so much if you could post an honest review over on iTunes. It would help me reach more people that may find these episodes valuable, too.
You can leave a review by clicking the button below:
I'll be back in two months or so! Wish me luck?
Sending you lots of love and light!